Kerala’s Alappuzha district registered the demise of a 15-year-old boy on Thursday affected by major amoebic meningoencephalitis (PAM). The situation happens after an an infection brought on by Naegleria fowleri, often known as ‘brain-eating amoeba.’ This can be a uncommon an infection that impacts our central nervous system and has a excessive fee of fatality.
The RSS feed information website offers information articles from numerous sources for informational functions solely. The location doesn’t assure the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the knowledge introduced. Customers ought to confirm data from different sources and use it at their very own threat. The location doesn’t endorse any explicit viewpoint or product talked about within the articles. Exterior hyperlinks supplied are for comfort solely, and the positioning will not be accountable for their content material. Through the use of this website, customers conform to the above disclaimer.